The Boiling Springs Presbyterian Church was established in 1839, first meeting in the home of Charles Means. In 1871, the Boiling Springs congregation built their own church. Four pot-bellied stoves placed throughout the sanctuary provided the only heat.
A decision was made to enlarge the building. In 1920, a building committee was formed to make plans for a new church building. First, the basement was dug in 1936 with a furnace installed. The Sunday School rooms & kitchen were added in 1951.
In 1983, a new building was completed on Route 56E in Kiski Township.